Monday 1 February 2010

THE BEGINNING

Let’s face it, the world is a mess at the moment and it doesn’t look like it’s going to get better any time soon.

We could go on about Peak Oil, Climate Change, Population Growth, Religion, Illuminati, and it would get us absolutely nowhere as far as I can see, because there is so little as individuals, or even as a Nation, that we can do about any of them that would arrest their progress towards social collapse.

So what then? Just carry on regardless?

 No!

 I believe the answer has always been there. The answer Nature has for everything. Adapt and survive. I can’t change a Chav. I can’t change a Telly Addict. I can’t undo what it has taken ‘The System’ two or three generations to do to the people out there in La la land, but I can work around it and try to teach my children how to survive.

A friend of mine reminded me today about the seven P’s.............. Prior Preparation and Planning Prevent Piss Poor Performance.

Fail to prepare, Prepare to fail!

Army speak, and what armies have is exactly what we need. Experience, expertise, discipline and fitness. All of the above are essential ingredients for people who want their line to continue.

I think that we also need to find like minded individuals or groups who can help one another.
It all sounds a little like a paranoid Conspiracy Theory to some of you I suppose but are you happy with the way things are going? I doubt it very much.

So! You are still with me. That’s good because the more people who are thinking about this the better.

Let’s start with some of the basics. Connecting with people and businesses will strengthen the backbone of any group of people.

We are all feeding an Elephant and it has an insatiable appetite. The biggest Elephant is the Supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment